How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 OLVIAAAAAA

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ADDAAAA

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1234567899876543/10 SAMOSAAAAA

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
123447590/10 JULES!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12345678987654/10 SAMOSAAAAAAAA If you had used Lia, the AAAAAA's would have continued!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you a few times


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then