20 Nov 2023, 23:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75 i feel bad for Slytherins and Hufflepuffs tho, they don’t have enough people to help win the house cup, Gryff is always getting it now
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 23:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 hey, Hufflepuff set the record for most house points in a month for house cup
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2023, 23:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72 FINALLY SOMEONE FROM SLYTHERPUFF
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
20 Nov 2023, 23:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 23:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
71
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
20 Nov 2023, 23:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff