How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSE
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 J-jose? Where?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Can you guess.... ON EARTH!!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 SAMOSA!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good/Bad... idk tbh... I have online school
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi! Finally finished some shop code. How is it?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 OMG! Lia that's AMAZING!!![]()
![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |