20 Nov 2023, 23:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
69
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
20 Nov 2023, 23:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
20 Nov 2023, 23:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 23:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"