OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:32 Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make! :D
That's such an amazing code!! If you start selling them at your shop, I'm definitely ordering an rp code!! Can I add that code to my ency?? Ofc you'll get full credit!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*Is bored in has been inactive for 3 months*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 01:31
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:32 Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make! :D
That's such an amazing code!! If you start selling them at your shop, I'm definitely ordering an rp code!! Can I add that code to my ency?? Ofc you'll get full credit!!
Sure! As long as credit is given, anyone is free to use it! I’ll work on deciding up stuff to sell code hopefully tomorrow! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello y'all!!!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00 Hello y'all!!!
Hey Mikaela!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00 Hello y'all!!!
Hey Mikaela!!!
Hey Lily!!! :bye:

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00 Hello y'all!!!
Hey Mikaela!!!
Hey Lily!!! :bye:
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:04
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00 Hello y'all!!!
Hey Mikaela!!!
Hey Lily!!! :bye:
Hru?
A bit tired :cry: and doing everything but replying to my list of rp's lol, and you???

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency