OOC Let's Chat!

Heya girl i dont know.....

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

I’m up bright and early because my son refuses to sleep. I hope everyone is having a positively Transfiggy day!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Professor!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!
um... hi Professor

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:45 Good morning everyone!

I’m up bright and early because my son refuses to sleep. I hope everyone is having a positively Transfiggy day!
whoa you’ve returned

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!
um... hi Professor
I will once you start teaching me!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:49
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!
um... hi Professor
I will once you start teaching me!
Maybe!! maybe not!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:54
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:49
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!
um... hi Professor
I will once you start teaching me!
Maybe!! maybe not!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:54
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:54
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:49
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:47
Hazel Nelson wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:43 Axel!!!!!!! *Tacklesnugs* Thats my Cousin!!!!! You're gonnan meet her soon!!!!!!!
Bonjour Hazel, hope you practising your francaise!
um... hi Professor
I will once you start teaching me!
Maybe!! maybe not!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know!
Probs not- cos Axel is a meanie

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter