OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:41
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:38
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:31
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?
Character I think.
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something :biggrin:
Bro I'm stuck at the last 4 questions on the first page lol
I just put the names i remembered :lol:
I'm stuck too. I do say, I'll have to vote myself for Helga's Hangriest lol that's me and my character everyday

OOC Let's Chat!
You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
Me?!

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:43
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:41
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:38
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:31
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30

Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?
Character I think.
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something :biggrin:
Bro I'm stuck at the last 4 questions on the first page lol
I just put the names i remembered :lol:
I'm stuck too. I do say, I'll have to vote myself for Helga's Hangriest lol that's me and my character everyday
:lol:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I dont wanna

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
What did I get tagged for? :)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!

OOC Let's Chat!
Tsuki Miracle wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 19:04 Hello, I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
Hiii!! Welcome to Hio!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Tsuki Miracle wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 19:04 Hello, I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
hey, welcome to HiO <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
BREEEE!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you very much !