Let's Chat!
We have lore about wands under our wandmaker ability! If you go to Ollivanders, there's also a brief sentence about your wand there too.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:16Ooooo. How do I find out Elos wands meaning?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:15Why is everyone changing their pfps???? Hold on lemme change mine![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Go for Mackenzie foy! If you want I’ll try to find a nice pic of herMirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:25 I need to find a profile picture for next year. But, I’m not sure whether to go for another ai one or edit a real photo…
Let's Chat!
yeah i know...Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:27ChatGPT has a weird sense of humourLily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:22well, i asked it which pfp would look most like me, since i gave it Lily's description, so it replies with, "Jenna Ortega side profile low light serious expression dark aesthetic"Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:21Ooh how?Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:18 bruh, @Laurie Holmes
i asked chat GPT what pfp i should put on next, and it literally described your current one...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Depends on which pfpLily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:26 hey guys...
i need votes.
should i change my pfp or not?
nope- 1
yes- .
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
jenna ortega...Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:30Depends on which pfpLily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:26 hey guys...
i need votes.
should i change my pfp or not?
nope- 1
yes- .
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I use Sydney Taylor - she actually looks perfect!Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:28Go for Mackenzie foy! If you want I’ll try to find a nice pic of herMirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:25 I need to find a profile picture for next year. But, I’m not sure whether to go for another ai one or edit a real photo…
Let's Chat!
Oh she’s pretty!!Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:33I use Sydney Taylor - she actually looks perfect!Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:28Go for Mackenzie foy! If you want I’ll try to find a nice pic of herMirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:25 I need to find a profile picture for next year. But, I’m not sure whether to go for another ai one or edit a real photo…
Let's Chat!
Ooh, go you! I’m good, about to go work out!
Let's Chat!
Night guys!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
