How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I see you around a lot!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 helloo
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10Heyo!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi! hows you?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Pretty good, glad its the weekendHow bout you?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Addykinss
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 jOsEPh
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Knew you a bit on your previous account:)
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hello Graci!!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi pyce!