Last person to post wins!
nwwsss!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yexian!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hazieee!!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yay I'm winning again!!
Last person to post wins!
nuh-uh youre not I have the trophy!! *cackles*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
*takes trophy when Madeline isn't looking*
*walks off the scene with the trophy*
*walks off the scene with the trophy*
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
HOW DOES MY TROPHY ALWAYS DISAPPEARS
*searches around frantically*
*searches around frantically*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
*pops in*
*gives trophy back* I don't want it lol
*gives trophy back* I don't want it lol
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
wait- you had it! and wait- now I have it heheh
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Hehe, don't want it
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]