Compliment the person above you! GAME

You too! I think that I’m opening the shop now… so bye for now!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yay Liz Gam!! I see you're a broomracer now!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Giselle Lam wrote: 24 Jul 2024, 12:59 You too! I think that I’m opening the shop now… so bye for now!
:decayed: You three!!!!!!!!!!! okeyyss lis ily! Also HEY congrrrrrrats on being a brrrroom rrracer!!!
Yer super duper amazing JOse!!!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A-mazi-zing! Love your personality and your ency is organized wonderfully!

Giselle, congrats on becoming a broom racer! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your personality is one of the best ones here!!! Also, I luhv everything about you!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super nice and we should totally have an interaction sometime! I also have always loved your PFP!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really friendly to everybody and yep I'd love to interact w/ you!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really fun person to talk to! quite active too

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!! Also, I like your signature!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really energetic person

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile