Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-29
HELP

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28 I give up
Last edited by Crystal Theodora on 7 May 2026, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28 Nvm

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29 thought u gav up :')

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

Always | Kiara J. Sterling