How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 SAGEEEE how has your day been!?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Goodnight People! Sleep decided to come back from abandoning me tho its 12 am here and I need to wake up in 6 hrs!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I see you on the site but we haven't interacted much
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see you around a lot:)
|
|