Let's Chat!
YayRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:17 Ok, so, my mom messed up the date, so no dentist for me today!!!!!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYAYYAYY!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:17 Ok, so, my mom messed up the date, so no dentist for me today!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I’ve been awake for 16 hours…
Let's Chat!
30th April at all timezonesSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:11What’s the deadline for that, again?Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:01 *peeks in*
Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon.
I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps.![]()
Well, I need to hurry up lol.
Let's Chat!
Oh okay, we have time for the votes then.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:3730th April at all timezonesSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:11What’s the deadline for that, again?Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:01 *peeks in*
Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon.
I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps.![]()
Well, I need to hurry up lol.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi Flame! Hi Rosalyn!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
