How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How are you?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good I’m going of now homework

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency