18 Nov 2023, 00:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 00:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 00:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39 all is cool
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 00:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 pain and suffering
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 01:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38 A FOURTH YEAR IS BULLYING MEEEE /j
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
18 Nov 2023, 01:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
