Let's Chat!
Yeah....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:46Nice!!Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45Maths, tho I did Good on it....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45Ohhh. What subject?
And morning @Brookline Quinn!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45Ohhh. What subject?Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:44Unprepared test....
And morning @Brookline Quinn!![]()
hello laasya !! how are you??
Let's Chat!
Hello!! FINALLY back home
Let's Chat!
I’m good! About to start a reply. You?Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45Ohhh. What subject?Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:44Unprepared test....
And morning @Brookline Quinn!
hello laasya !! how are you??
Let's Chat!
Where did ya go???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ooh, i feel yaLily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43The test I just had..... Anyways, what is the name of our RP??
here
Let's Chat!
Jules!!! Hru?
Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47I’m good! About to start a reply. You?Brookline Quinn wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:45Ohhh. What subject?
And morning @Brookline Quinn!
hello laasya !! how are you??![]()
i’m tired lol. been all right, though. glad you’re good (^^)
Let's Chat!
Oh thanks!! I will start it now!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:48Ooh, i feel yaLily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:43The test I just had..... Anyways, what is the name of our RP??
here
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
School!
I'm great!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:49Jules!!! Hru?
Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
Same!! The problem is, sometimes I need to stop, and then everything goes fizz