OOC Let's Chat!

hey guys I'm back sorry about my unreported absence lol going through a mental relapse is so much fun :D I lwk forgot how my character acts and am currently reading through my old role plays to kind of see how my character acted before, so I'm sorry if my character doesn't act like he usually does bc it's been a few months

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 20:46 *flops*
*joins you because thats a valid emotion that i wholeheartedly agree with*

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
also if anyone wants to role play that would be great to get back into the role

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan! :wow: Hope everything is better now!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
EVerything okay Lins?

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 20:47 also if anyone wants to role play that would be great to get back into the role
Whatcha got in mind

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 20:58
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 20:47 also if anyone wants to role play that would be great to get back into the role
Whatcha got in mind
no clue, I lwk forgot how all this works yay

OOC Let's Chat!
Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 20:47
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 20:46 *flops*
*joins you because thats a valid emotion that i wholeheartedly agree with*
Yeah. It’s been a long day. I spent way too much time stressing over my stuff for my two dual credit classes that started today on top of a ton of homework I now have to do, so I’m just glad school’s over for the day. :lol/

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.