OOC Let's Chat!

:wow: :wow:

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:24 :wow: :wow:
:cute: :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
HIII!!!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:21Hi...
Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:21Hi...
Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...
Good luck!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:33
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46

Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...
Good luck!!
Ty! :bye: GOT MORE WORK :sob: :sob: :sob:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:21Hi...
Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...
My school's gonna end this week so... yahh

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:36
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46

Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...
My school's gonna end this week so... yahh
Nice! My school starts in a month :cry2:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:36
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47

Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...
My school's gonna end this week so... yahh
Nice! My school starts in a month :cry2:
Well have fun ig??

This is this useless hhw they gave us, and i am dying trying to figure out where to start from!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:36
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:51

Good! You?
I'm great!! In school.. IT STARTED AGAIN!! so activity will be limited this week until everyone catches up to missed topics...
My school's gonna end this week so... yahh
Nice! My school starts in a month :cry2:
Well have fun ig??

This is this useless hhw they gave us, and i am dying trying to figure out where to start from!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Fr the hhw doesn’t even count in our grade, but it’s sooo much

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop