What does it mean to you?
Grin!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Happy
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What does it mean to you?
Pharrell Williams~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Liberty! Alright I'll listen to it
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
choice
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What does it mean to you?
Decision
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Metal
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.