Last person to post wins!
I'm tried of wop and school. I'm procrastinating working on my ency
Last person to post wins!
Good morning everyone! Hi Alli!!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Last person to post wins!
Auri!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Avery! Oh, how I missed you. I think of your kindness every now and then.
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Last person to post wins!
Aww! I missed talking to you! You're always so fun to be around!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
elloooo
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Boo!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
ellooo I needa write 40 or smthn more words for our RP!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yexie-wexie! How are you? Yay! Can't wait!!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you