Let's Chat!
Aww. I know you've got it in you! Just have to get it all out!!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:17I've tried doing that for this presentation and it's still not doneColin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:09*sneaks up behind Silas*
*smirks*
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write.
)
![]()
*hugs*
What's it on anyway?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Why are you spinning
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
So very awesomé today!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Let's Chat!
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in RussianSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Let's Chat!
Hullo Assorted veggies
Let's Chat!
I know some RussianSage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:03yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in RussianSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Veggies?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
We're still on the Dystopia train!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:45Aww. I know you've got it in you! Just have to get it all out!!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:17I've tried doing that for this presentation and it's still not doneColin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:09*sneaks up behind Silas*
*smirks*
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write.
)
![]()
*hugs*
What's it on anyway?
On the famous book by Atwood herself...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
