16 Nov 2023, 08:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-26
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 08:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-27
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
16 Nov 2023, 08:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-28
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 08:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-29
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
16 Nov 2023, 08:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-30
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 08:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-31
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
16 Nov 2023, 08:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 11:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
16 Nov 2023, 11:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16 Nov 2023, 12:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.