Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*Makes a face* Eww! Science??? That's gross!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
you are a very interesting person . What are you're thoughts on math?

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
MATH! :wow: I LOVE IT!!!

You should meet my cousin then!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Saaame!!! I hate science though tooo!!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Really? Wow!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Edith Walkers wrote: 26 Sep 2025, 18:07 Saaame!!! I hate science though tooo!!!
ur shop's banner says otherwise tho

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah... well because I like physics BUT I don't like Chemistry and Biology, so I don't like most of it... physics is pretty fun, though

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ohh, well ngl ion like biology, physics is okay, like I love it but not rlly and Im OBSESSED w chem!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Geology? Physics? Chemistry? Biology? I'm taking Physics this year. I took all 3 already though.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ooo glll

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..