What does it mean to you?
le baguette magique
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
What does it mean to you?
Foooooood I’ll sleep once I’m done planninggg
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What does it mean to you?
Prat help
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
911, What's your emergency?
ICONIC
ICONIC
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Slytherin
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What does it mean to you?
Chamber of secrets
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Voldie +hair+nose
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.