Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*eager nodding*

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
idk what the thing is soo T.T
*tries the thing I found in the book*

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol

*returns to normal* Oh thank Merlin!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*still wiggles as candy cane* :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*picks up Nova* Well hello, Nova. Hmm....should I return you to normal?

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kai Draxon wrote: 26 Sep 2025, 15:18 *picks up Nova* Well hello, Nova. Hmm....should I return you to normal?
Nah! I like being sugar :decayed:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay then. I hope you don't get oh I don't know...eaten?

Fun fact: My favorite candy is actually candy canes and I would so totally eat you

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yayyy KK is back to normalll!! *gives a big hug*

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*candy cane walks away* :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*hugs Yexie back* Nova-spova where are you going-

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you