⚔️Hio WARS🦉

👧 1129

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
Malfoy 1160

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1130

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
:girl: 1131
Oh, because you are a first year you can't give money directly so you have to pay in items I believe. The conversion of 7 sickles to knuts is 2o3, and a house banner costs 1 knut per one so it would be 203. At least I think that's right...

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1132
Oh ok thx

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
:girl: 1133
I just finished it

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1134 thx ill pay now

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
:girl: 1135
Thank you! I hope you like it

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
👧 1136
Yes! Thysm! :rofl:

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

⚔️Hio WARS🦉
:girl: 1137
:grin: :grin:

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x