Formula 1 club

Leona Chesterwell wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 07:52 Name: leona chesterwell
Favourite Driver/Team: mercedes/mclaren (oscar and kimi <3 )
Welcome and added

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Formula 1 club
I have to say, yesterday's race was crazy. I saw at least 6 DNF. I got upset when Lando got DNF because both of Alpine, and Franco's fans got a little extreme...

Dejà vú of Monaco :anxious:

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Formula 1 club
Yeah

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Formula 1 club
Hendrik Van der Leclerc wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 12:27
I have to say, yesterday's race was crazy. I saw at least 6 DNF. I got upset when Lando got DNF because both of Alpine, and Franco's fans got a little extreme...

Dejà vú of Monaco :anxious:
FRRR

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that

Formula 1 club
Esteban leaving Haas by the end of this season :cry2:

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

Formula 1 club
It's sad, because I like Estie Bestie. Though today it's Max and Hendrik's birthday

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Formula 1 club
How of Hendrik did you base off if f1?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Formula 1 club
Why did I JUST notice your ency it's so fricking cool @Hendrik Van der Leclerc

edit: and your pet. and your signature. and your banner.

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

Formula 1 club
Nick Jameson wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 15:24 How of Hendrik did you base off if f1?
Only the face claim and birthday (it was easier for me to remember tbh)
Vivienne Thorne wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 15:46 Why did I JUST notice your ency it's so fricking cool @Hendrik Van der Leclerc

edit: and your pet. and your signature. and your banner.
Why thank you haha! The graphics goes all on my merit. I have been careful about which kind of aesthetic I was looking for Hendrik as a whole

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Formula 1 club
Name
Ale mickel
Ferrari