A world of our own ooc

Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:30
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
Bailey-
Chill out-

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
-hums and thinks about what to make today-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:31
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:30
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
Bailey-
Chill out-
hahhaa ooookkkkkk fineeee

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:32
Kayla Realma wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:31
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:30
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
Bailey-
Chill out-
hahhaa ooookkkkkk fineeee
Gud✨ *pats*

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
-pets-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
-is petted and patted-

ok gtg, ill be back later!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
Sounds good! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 14:41
Kayla Realma wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 13:52 Facts✨ Also if you've decided to start about 30ish threads
or 50 + ....
Freya Augustus wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 13:47 Lol i agree tho, rpg sites can be quite addictive once or if you find the right people ✨
so true!!!
Thanks 😌✨

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
:eyes: for no reason just because :eyes: are so cool! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
<3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade