OOC Let's Chat!

Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:40 How’s this for Cinder’s ball dress?:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Gorgeous!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Mirada Johnson I love it! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:52 Thanks everyone!
It’s….absolutely amazing! Btw I replied to our rp

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:54
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:52 Thanks everyone!
It’s….absolutely amazing! Btw I replied to our rp
I saw! I’ve only just opened my computer, so I’ll reply soon!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:54
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:52 Thanks everyone!
It’s….absolutely amazing! Btw I replied to our rp
I saw! I’ve only just opened my computer, so I’ll reply soon!
Nice, also can ya give me your opinion on this -

Reducio
Image posted by the member

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 11:00
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:54
Mirada Johnson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 10:52 Thanks everyone!
It’s….absolutely amazing! Btw I replied to our rp
I saw! I’ve only just opened my computer, so I’ll reply soon!
Nice, also can ya give me your opinion on this -

Reducio
Image posted by the member
I love it!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
I love the dress Laurie!
btw Mirada I just did the reply to our rp! <3 <3
evening guys~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 12:50
:bye:
hi Ada!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball