How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 you're everywhere

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10 Hi!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:59 9/10

LILS! LAASYA! HRU?
I'm good! Just finishing the tea party r.p
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 17 Feb 2026, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyoo ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSE

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 11:19 9.5/10 Hi!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:59 9/10

LILS! LAASYA! HRU?
I'm good! Just finishing the tea party r.p
Tea party?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hi Nick!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8373728828272773737372881929/10 Heyo!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lily!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8