OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:53 why is Hogwarts io making a new tab each time I click on a link...?
Are you somehow holding the CTRL button while clicking on a link? My computer will open a new tab when that happens
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:52
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:47 Hi Cassandra!!! Love your pfp!
omg ty!! <3 (i say knowing perfectly well it was edited in Ibis Paint.)
Still super pretty!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes @Hazel Nelson*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
*Pokes back* Axeeyyyyy

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes harder* Tourist Girl

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
*Slaps hand* No need to be violent! Although I was called violent yesterday

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Slaps hand* No need to be violent! Although I was called violent yesterday
:skeptical: wahttttt whyyy

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
:biggrin: Because I told a old friend that I'll beat him if he forgot my name. Then the guy I liked told him that I'm violent

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:56 @Cassandra Tarot, thank you so much!!!

@Nick Jameson…well, that’s one way to put it! Glad I’m not dead too…? But my birthday’s been good so far, about to head to practice!
So did you get any good presents

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
*Tackles @Axel Brooks*

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:21 *Tackles @Axel Brooks*
*tackles back*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter