13 Nov 2023, 01:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44 I’m just Ravenclaw lol, though I haven’t taken that many house quizzes
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Nov 2023, 01:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43 lol. I also just know from how I think and act haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Nov 2023, 01:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
13 Nov 2023, 01:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Nov 2023, 01:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13 Nov 2023, 01:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42 oop
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Nov 2023, 01:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13 Nov 2023, 02:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41 wow lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”