What does it mean to you?
The goddess Iris from greek mythology!
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
What does it mean to you?
Iris, the coloured part of Eye
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Getting the order of the parts of the eye wrong on my test last year in psychology
(dw worry my grade was fine)
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
What does it mean to you?
Scoldings... getting scolded and GROUNDED after i did horrible in maths after a year of hard work last year
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Oh no that sounds awful, I'm so sorry! I didn't understand much at all of the last quarter of math last year and it dropped my grade a whole letter ashfddfjjsksh, so I can sympathize a bit. The teacher's instruction style made ~no sense~ not to make excuses lol. Good job working so hard and doing your best though!!
How the adults talk in Charlie Brown (idk why
)
How the adults talk in Charlie Brown (idk why
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
What does it mean to you?
Thanks Calypso that's so nice of you ((: Anyway im so happy im abandoning maths next year lol XD
Peanuts!!
Peanuts!!
You are not you when you are sane.
What does it mean to you?
Yess abandon those make-you-cry classes! Don't need that stress if you're not doing a math career
Baby Snoopy!!
Baby Snoopy!!
Reducio

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
What does it mean to you?
I'd honestly rather get grounded than take Math for another year >':Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 07:42 Thanks Calypso that's so nice of you ((: Anyway im so happy im abandoning maths next year lol XD
Peanuts!!
Welp wish me luck I'm forced to take two Maths instead of one next year
Adorable! That one puppy who chose to sleep got me laughing XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
Oh my gosh good luck!! That's entirely rough, you got this tho!
Baby pandas playing! (Every video I see of them is them just falling over a bunch, they're the cutest ever fr)
Baby pandas playing! (Every video I see of them is them just falling over a bunch, they're the cutest ever fr)
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
What does it mean to you?
Fun! If only I was a panda...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.