OOC Let's Chat!

ROOMIE SPOTTED

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone!!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Leo!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi milica☺️

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 ROOMIE SPOTTED
WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 ROOMIE SPOTTED
WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!
I meant Cece clearly >:(

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 morning everyone!!
Morning! It’s evening here

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 ROOMIE SPOTTED
WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!
I meant Cece clearly >:(
Did you :pensive: oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a nice day/night.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 ROOMIE SPOTTED
WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!
I meant Cece clearly >:(
Did you :pensive: oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
what do you have

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝