Compliment the person above you! GAME

your name and pfp is just perfect eyes emoji

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! ;)

You're really kind!!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
oooh I get why Lynn told you to stop

your ooc HW has such a high scoreeee

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yes, you understand now !

I love your name too much and your pfp is so cute !! :cute: :wow:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like having you as a pupil, and you are very friendly!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like the color of your skin ! :wow: :cute:

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! :wink:

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I SAID TO STOP for pity's sake.... :cry2:
I like your house :decayed:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! ;) I'm sorry Lynn :) Really sorry.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! :wink:

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam