What does it mean to you?

suspiciously Muggle :eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Entitled pureblood.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

What does it mean to you?
mu---

I mean, really.

Must you insult us?

Anyway: superior!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Anyone-but-purebloods

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

What does it mean to you?
The durselys 😒

☆°You weren't born to be a Perfect Person.You were born to be You.°☆

What does it mean to you?
The durselys 😒

☆°You weren't born to be a Perfect Person.You were born to be You.°☆

What does it mean to you?
Fun!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Reducio
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Jul 2024, 23:40
Ash Brown wrote: 7 Jul 2024, 14:20 May Snow, you know her Jose? She's a Ravenclaw, tho she haven't been active for ages ((':
Important!!
Ye, I remeber now. She owled me to ask if she can join my RP last year. I said yes but I haven't seen her ever since.

Friendly!

I see... I'm sort ofclose with her heheh, I guess she's busy lately or something...

Violence!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
The answer!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Correct answer!!!

You are not you when you are sane.