Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG!!
Nice to see ya too! How's everything going?
Nice to see ya too! How's everything going?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGG!!
Going good! Hbu?
Going good! Hbu?
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUGG!!
That's great to hear... Everything great here... Currently coding a shop for getting some Galleons.... I'm way behind...
That's great to hear... Everything great here... Currently coding a shop for getting some Galleons.... I'm way behind...
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG BEAR HUGG!!
That's good! Ooh, cool! Have fun! Haha yeah fr tho-
That's good! Ooh, cool! Have fun! Haha yeah fr tho-
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push!
Haha
Haha
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*falls* oof-
*gets up*
PUSH
*gets up*
PUSH
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*does nothing*
Seriously another fight?
Seriously another fight?
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Lav started it!! not me
Hug..?
Hug..?
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
FREE HUGSS
with a service charge of 1 knut
with a service charge of 1 knut
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSH HARD!
HAHA!
HAHA!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ