How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 JOseee!!!!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I don't believe I've seen you before

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I don't think we've interacted Also did you draw your profile pic? I like it

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10! Hey metamorphmagus! :evil:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I've already watched many of your publications and your name rings a bell, but we've never actually exchanged messages.

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10. We should do something! :woot:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Havent seen you but you seem cool.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I only just saw you for the first time in Hio

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 same here, but fun fact I am here before you, just left for a small time(ok maybe a long time)

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles