Last person to post wins!
Ikr! It’s a never ending annoyance!
Also, morning Adora!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
ik i just want to sleep. like yall have no idea how sincere im being just by typing but im so serious. i just wanna sleep. please stop being a bother, school
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Last person to post wins!
Agreed! I go to bed at 10:00 - 10:30 (around that range) and I have to get up at 5:45 since my school is a little over 20 minutes away. . .Paris Soliel wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:44ik i just want to sleep. like yall have no idea how sincere im being just by typing but im so serious. i just wanna sleep. please stop being a bother, school
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
I hate them, they (school) make study and school feel ugly
fr bro, like I dont rlly like sleeping but like, stop! I gotta sleep T.TParis Soliel wrote: 10 Sep 2025, 12:44ik i just want to sleep. like yall have no idea how sincere im being just by typing but im so serious. i just wanna sleep. please stop being a bother, school
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason
Last person to post wins!
I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason
Last person to post wins!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason