What does it mean to you?

Hall Of fame I Love that song

Death in not opposite of life. It is a part of life

What does it mean to you?
Cool

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Cold.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
winter

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

What does it mean to you?
snow

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
President Snow the freak from The Hunger Games

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Lucy Gray

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

What does it mean to you?
Tribue

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Katniss Everdeen

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Everlark (ship, Katniss x Peeta)

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her