1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years

25

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
27

Lee Yeseong

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
29
(Lol, my gf is watching this and eating a cheese sandwich while waiting for validation-)

Lee Yeseong

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
30
i wish i got a cheese sandwich

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
31
(TuT they still haven't validated her. I'm basically hogging her computer now- Don't ask why I use hers.)

Lee Yeseong

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
32
i shall not

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
33
(I just checked most of the history and am now wondering where the 3rd and 4th years are-)

Lee Yeseong

1st-2nd Years VERSUS 3rd-4th Years
34

I don't think many people make it to third year and above T-T