Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
NAWR >_<
It's da home planet of da math aliens
ooh ya should make me a fancy name for da cosmos though
*Playful shove*
It's da home planet of da math aliens
*Playful shove*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Whoops-
I should've asked instead of assuming... mhmmm... umm.. idk my mind is blank rn-
Shoves ya back
I should've asked instead of assuming... mhmmm... umm.. idk my mind is blank rn-
Shoves ya back
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
mmm Blankrn... that does sound pretty cool 
mm woah ive only got 4 options for da roleplay umm
Greet?
mm woah ive only got 4 options for da roleplay umm
Greet?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huh what roleplay?
slap oops and hug!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGEST HUGGG
do I need to protect my amalicious from joseph?
do I need to protect my amalicious from joseph?
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGERR HUGG!!!!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG
@Clark Stellan ill have you know he left me all alone in an alien prison, while he escaped
but we're on a truce now so all good ig-
@Clark Stellan ill have you know he left me all alone in an alien prison, while he escaped
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGGG
what a meanie
what a meanie
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGG <33
ikr-
ikr-
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSHH
AHEM. After landing us in da alien cell in the first place and choosing to protect your ego by not uttering a simple 'sorry'
After I told ya I cared about ya and didn't wanna leave without you :<
Ya just stayed arrogant and insisted its ma fault for saying they locked me with textbooks da last time- /j XD
AHEM. After landing us in da alien cell in the first place and choosing to protect your ego by not uttering a simple 'sorry'
After I told ya I cared about ya and didn't wanna leave without you :<
Ya just stayed arrogant and insisted its ma fault for saying they locked me with textbooks da last time- /j XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.