How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10! I would like to interact with you!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hiyaaa
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Joseph!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10! Sorry, I haven’t seen you…
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you around a lot!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around a lot and i made a banner for you!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 hi!! i’ve seen you around a bit, too!