Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

nahhh I am!!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what are you talking about, none of you are!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ofc I am!! hello there Ellie!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yes I ammmm

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Edith is right, you're not winning! I am!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hehe, I am winningggg~

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hehe not anymoreeeee

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
not anymore for u!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..