12 Nov 2023, 03:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64 >:C
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Nov 2023, 03:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old