Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

You should join!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Only if Yexian does

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*drops in from plane* :decayed:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am fighting for Snape T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mikey Forville wrote: 27 Aug 2025, 19:20 Only if Yexian does
shes fighting for snape but we made a deal. I don't take form snape and likewise

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Dang! I might just watch this play out then

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yea lol T.T
I wouldve supported Dumbledore, but there is an AU that I like that shows Dumbledore as a bad person (not evil or villain, js bad)

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
really?

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
mhm yea, its like he was the one to force Harry to work way harder than he is supposed to, yk
ion rlly know how to explain itt

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh snap! Well I'm speechless

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|