12 Nov 2023, 03:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
71
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
70
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
71
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Nov 2023, 03:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
70
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
69
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
68
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
67
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby