How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 goooood!!! Just had some nice pumpkin and hashbrowns for dinner :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yummy! Had lunch 2 hours agoJoseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 12:03 10/10 goooood!!! Just had some nice pumpkin and hashbrowns for dinner :>
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oooh nice
I kinda skipped lunch today, only had a lil doughnut
I kinda skipped lunch today, only had a lil doughnut
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10joeyyy! don’t be skipping lunch!! skipping lunch is bad, at least, one time i started shaking really bad when i skipped it
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 broookkk
didn't have time for a proper lunch...
needed to clarify some stuff with ma teacher
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3758625369273569275694756974569276479426/10 Hey Joseph! I haven't seen you in forever! I'm not as active, but still, hiiiii