26 Mar 2024, 23:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
70
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Mar 2024, 23:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
71
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
26 Mar 2024, 23:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Mar 2024, 23:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
26 Mar 2024, 23:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 closer
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Mar 2024, 23:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75 I know! But I have to go now, CEST time...
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
26 Mar 2024, 23:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Mar 2024, 23:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
26 Mar 2024, 23:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
76 noooo so close
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Mar 2024, 23:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75 Not with me here
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"